Thursday, July 31, 2008

table... yes or no???

here is a picture from the other side.
there is not alot of room, even thou the table is REALLY small it seems to be too close to the fride (maybe that is just me). it is suppose to be an eating area, at least that is what the builders wanted us to think :P

OH MAN! my house is still a mess and not clean.. after ripping up the carpet and painting the whole house@ PLEASE LOOK PAST THE MESS and at the table only :)

4 comments:

FRED'S PICTURES said...

Looking gooooood with the table.

lunchbucket said...

I don't know. It looks a little crammed in there with the fridge...

But it does look nice to have something there.

Katherine said...

that was my thought... so i took it out! but i still think it would be nice to put something there, maybe a different table something more bistro looking.

ramblin'andie said...

I think you need to post pictures of your nice clean and beautifully arranged house. It's looking so nice I'm tempted to buy it myself :)