Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Canada day celebrations!

I wasn't going to upload this photo of me and the girls since I am making a face in it (must have been talking or something when cody took it) but cody didn't take another one so I am stuck with the funny face photo.
Cody and the girls by our car just as we arrived to the celebrations
Jade getting her face painted
Ashlie getting her face painted
the finished products
Cody and I
Ashlie about to swing the hammer!

Okay! so we went to the celebration grounds in the morning... went back home since we didn't want to leave the dog all day alone.
had lunch, a water fight, played outside, a quick nap (maybe that was more me) and then went back to the grounds for round two (cody wanted to see a "band" wil)

Cody and the girls
Ashlie
up close of Jade
Ashlie and I
me and the girls
Jade and cody
the girls attacked him
I had another nap and woke up the flags in my hair....

the end.
HAPPY CANADA DAY!

No comments: