Jadey at
Aldor Acres

grandma,
Jadey and I at the pumpkin patch

My little
Jadey bug

the kiddies on the wagon :)

in search of the perfect pumpkin

Jade with her pumpkin

little' bit with her pumpkin

Jade with her pumpkin

the kiddies on the wagon with there pumpkins
jadey bug

the kiddies dancing to the singing pig

little piggies on the farm

goats on the farm
Jadey and grandma pet a horse on the farm
Jadey FINALLY let me take a photo of her... i think Auntie Andrea suggested it.

little' bit mad at me for making her be in the photo with me...

How tall am I this fall??? :P
Jadey was being mean and wouldn't let me take a photo of her in front of the sign so Andrea took one of me .

these pictures are in reverse order...

little' bit having a blast driving the tractor.

Davey, little' bit and
Jadey driving the
tracktor. I think she has the crazy look because she is going to run me over.
Jadey running

Little' bit, Davey and
Jadey
1 comment:
Looks so much fun, nice photo of the three generations of Lyth girls.
Post a Comment