SO we have been throwing around the idea of getting a dog (okay maybe it is just me and the kids bugging Cody).
Anyway, we have been looking at adopting a dog ... costs and what not.
I was checking out the Langley Animal Protection Society (LAPS, for short) today and have found alot of really cute dogs. Most of the dogs say they are not good with small children (or any children) and others are "pending" but they have lots of animals up for adopting.
This is Betty she is a young lab boxer cross. isn't she cute!!!Anyway, I am thinking for now we are going to have to put getting a dog on the back burner.
1 comment:
I would LOVE to have a dog (I've always been a dog person, not a cat person!) But I think I would have to live somewhere like Yarrow or right along the Vedder River so that there were lots of places to let him/her run.
Dogs are a lot of work compared to cats (baths, picking up poo, lots of walks...) but if/when you decide to get one, talk to Cary about the obedience school they took Lulu to. It worked WONDERS with her!
Post a Comment