Thursday, February 01, 2007

poor sick baby's

Ashlie is finally feeling better and will be heading back to school tomorrow.
After being under the weather since Saturday Ashlie seems to be over the flu ( with exception to the cough). I was so happy that Jade was not getting sick and thought for sure that she missed getting sick. SO since Ashlie was feeling better I took the girls to the park to get some fresh air. AND Jade demanded to go home saying she needing a nap. Sure enough when she woke up from her nap (crying her eye's out) she has a fever. Looks like Jade is sick now too. she has perked up now after "being sick" so maybe (hopefully) that is the end of it. (what a girl can dream, can't she)
ANYHOW that is it for the sick update. on another note.
Jade is getting so good at doing puzzles and can do all of our puzzles so fast I was wondering if anyone would want to trade puzzles with us (just so we don't have to buy any new ones)
If you do, leave a comment OR email us.

No comments: