This is my letter of resignation....
As of this date I hear by turn over my job of "mama" to a Mr. Cody Lyth.
I think he would make a better mother then me... Here are a few examples for why I think this.
1. Got Jade to sleep at night by just putting her to bed (and same with her nap)
2. potty trained Jade one weekend back in Jan. 2005
3. Can get Davey to have a nap AND get him to sleep in the evening
4. When he tells the girls to clean up... They listen
5. Got jade (almost) potty trained (again) last weekend
Thank you for your time- Kat
If anyone wants to find me I am hiding under the dining room table with issy bear and my nonnie over my head.
1 comment:
Ohhhhh my poor Baby Girl, "Chatter Box" is reverting back to a Baby! Trying to turn the clock back????
Post a Comment